Fireworks or gunfire?
(Don't worry, they weren't aiming at the Americans. (OH, ZING.))
- Hebrew lessons: are awesome.
- Housing situation: is resolved! Now living with non-sketch chick who desires to clean apartment from head to toe. WIN. Still have a few of dumpsters, but at least it's from the 8th floor, not right out my window.
- Shabbat: bodes well. Provided I can find the bus to the Central Bus Station, and from there to Kfar Saba. And not wind up in Petah Tikva. (Unless Ronit Elkabetz is there. Then I might not care.)
- Went with a few peeps to Ben Yehuda street. Witnessed crazy white African dummer, Rabbis dancing on top of a mini-van, a girl balancing on top of the street signs, and the most awesome falafel of life. (That last one I ate, not just witnessed. For the record. It comes with french fries! I think this country was made for me.)
- Still trying to figure out how to talk to Arabic!girl without making an ass of myself. Ahlan, ismee Catherine. La attakelm al-lukhet al-arabiyya jayyid. Ana "fail at life". Blargh. Must read up on Arabiyya mufradet.
- "Two languages in one head?! No one can live at that speed! Good lord, man!"
"But the Dutch speak four languages and smoke marijuana."
- Totes exhausted. Going to look over Hebrewz one more time, watch The Last Man (SHUTUP I'm having Flan withdrawals!), and then die.