- Things still going well. Life consists of Hebz, Hebz, more Hebz, and the occasional JLem adventure. Last night we went to a club (*gasp!* Catherine in a club! ALERT THE MEDIA.) which was actually a lot of fun. Awkward, complete with scantily clad chicks and one really, really creepy dude who kept trying to dance with us (um, no. I am not going anywhere near that with a ten-foot poll, thank). Ms. Goreman warned us all about STDs, and I didn't have my flashlight, so. SOL, buddy.)
- Going into JLem again to day, hopefully for sight-seeing and food.
- Do not have 'nets in the dorm as of now, so we're making do with the Playground (literal) Net Access outside. It kinda blows, but at least it's available. We're working on getting a router... hopefully we'll be plugged in by early next week? (Guy from internet service, complete with thick Israeli accent: "Someone will come to make the connection and den you can start surfing." Hee.)
- Only Elizabeth will care about this, but I made the mistake of watching First Strike yesterday, and then because I had no 'nets, had no one to yell at! So I yelled at my computer. "No! This is a bad plan! Johhnnn! You're SO going to regret this! "Haha yeah, I don't think that's your call." OH, BURN! I heart you Rodney. NO! Lizzeh! Get away from the window! *CRIES*" Still don't know if roomie overheard the flail-fail. ...so then I watched the last ten minutes of Tao and flailed over Rodney/Lizzeh BFFness.
- Too bad they don't put SGA in Hebz. I would learn it so fast!
- Must go now. To quote Russian Guy #3, "I'm bageling in the heat!"